Thursday, January 10, 2008




My XMas...




the 21st of december starts the xmas,

I arrive to my house after the school, and i start to play to computer games,


the 24th, I prepare a dinner(my parents) with my uncles and my cousins in my house.

I go to sleep at half past two and i wait impatient my presents.


the 25th at half past eight, i wake up, and i see my presents,


I was very dreamer, because my present was the Wii.


I was all the day playing with my brother, and for lunch, I go to my uncles house, and the give me a present too.


the 31st I meet a parents friend and we eat the grapes, and the 1st at 3,

i went to manuel's house, and there, were sirio and juanjo too,

and we pass very well.

and for finish, the 6th at the morning I wake up for see my present, and it was the GUITAR HERO III, LEGENDS OF ROCK for the Wii.

and the 7th I return to school, and finish my chrismas.

like I can't do a video, i do a photo with all my presents.

No comments: