Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My better summer
The 21 of August of 2006 I took an airplane that I take to Athens. In Athens I took sky wonder(the boat) and we spent the day knowing it. to the following day we went from excursion to Athens that I do not like by the heat which towards, I saw the Greek ruins and the Partenon. to the following day I have left in the boat while my parents went to the island of Stems, my brother and I we rose late, we had breakfast and we went away to make friends by the boat, we ate in bufet and we had supper in a restaurant, and at night we saw espectaculo in a hall despues we went to Dubrovnik, in the evening we left to see like was, the unico that we saw went to the hablandonos salesmen in ingles and compraramos diciendonos that them something. to the following day we was sailing all the day.
the sabado one we stopped in Corfu but preferi to have left I I in the boat and could not see nothing. Sunday we went to Venice, for my he was best escursion of all because podiamos to do what quisieramos instead of going with a guide we mounted in a gondola and we went to the Seat San Marcos where she was full of doves soon we went to the airport and we became to Valencia

No comments: